Location: North side of entrance to Mattapoisett Harbor.
Nearest town: Mattapoisett
Station established: 1838
Present tower built: 1838
Automated: 1923 ; Deactivated: 1952-1961
Construction material: Stone
Tower height: 39 feet; Height of focal plane: 41 feet
Other buidings still standing: oil house
41 39 03 N
70 47 44 W
Accessibility: The tower is open in July on Thursdays, 10 a.m. to noon,
and in August on Thursdays, 4 to 6 p.m., ending in mid-August.
Contact Bert Theriault at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
The grounds are open to the public every day.
Active Coast Guard aid to navigation; grounds are
the property of the Town