- New England Photos: 35mm film photography by Bedard Photo.
- New England Ghost Project - Is your house haunted? Do you need assistance in dealing with the paranormal? Who are you going to call?
- Alan Claude, Graphic Artist - The Maine Lighthouse Collection Series by award-winning graphic artist Alan Claude is a dramatic and bold interpretation of Maine lighthouses and their surrounding environments.
- Tugboat Alley nautical gifts and apparel: Located at 47 Bow Street on the waterfront in downtown Portsmouth.A wonderful selection of unique nautical gifts, jewelry and clothing, boat models, brass clocks, matted photos of tugboats & local scenes, ships-in-bottles, and much, much more.
- American Lawn Lights - Replicas of historic American lighthouses, built to order and American made with pride!
- Foggy Shoals - Home of custom-built Lighthouse 'works of art.'
- The Gallery of Randall J. Peterson - Commissioned Artwork Projects and a catalog of collectible artwork by Artist Randall J. Peterson
- Granite State Whale Watch - Expertly narrated whale watches departing twice daily from Rye Harbor, NH.
- The Isles of Shoals Steamship Company - Cruise aboard the M/V Thomas Laighton through historic Portsmouth Harbor to the legendary Isles of Shoals.
- Sagamore Lobster - Located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Sagamore Lobster has been selling live Maine lobsters for over 30 years.
- Sherwin-Williams Co. - Their local store has generously donated paint for the lighthouse.
- Hannaford Supermarkets - Great stores and a great friend to the community.
- Jim Gomes - Jim Gomes is recognized as one of the finest master masons in the state of Rhode Island. He's also one of the top lighthouse replica artists in the world.
- Image Arts etc. - Taking pictures to new dimensions.
- Craggy Coast - Unique products inspired by the craggy coast of New England.
- Lightdreamer.com - Photography by Ross Tracy.
- Ricci Construction Co. - Since 1935, Ricci Construction Company, Inc. of Portsmouth, New Hampshire has been a family owned firm servicing New England's construction needs.
- The Music Hall - An American Treasure for the Arts.
- Rochester Opera House - Local, regional, and national performances that appeal to all ages.
- Ogunquit Playhouse - America's Foremost Summer Theatre.
- Dos Amigos Burritos - The best spot for lunch in Portsmouth!
- Granite State Paranormal - These folks have investigated our lighthouse.
- McMenemy's Restaurant & Pub - In downtown Portsmouth.
- The Duda Spa - A refuge of total relaxation and style.
- The Portsmouth Tea Company - Small comforts from the heart.
- Robert's Maine Grill - The best local ingredients prepared with a traditional Maine influence.
- Bob's Clam Hut - Legendary for serving the best fried clams (scallops, haddock, shrimp, lobster rolls, chowder) anywhere.
- Barone's Steak Shack - Cheesesteak connoisseurs!
- Divine Café & Grille - Vegetarian fare in Exeter, NH.
- York's Wild Kingdom & Amusement Park - Something to offer every member of the family.
- The Friendly Toast - A unique tradition in downtown Portsmouth.
- The Black Trumpet Bistro - A two-story bistro and wine bar in the heart of Portsmouth's historic old port.
- The Library Restaurant - Traditional New England fare, surrounded by architectural treasures of an era gone by.
- Weathervane Seafood Restaurants - New Hampshire Magazine's 2008 Best Of New Hampshire's readers' poll winner for clam chowder and onion rings!
- Lindt - Master Swiss chocolatier.