Location: Entrance to Port Clyde Harbor; Nearest town:
Port Clyde (a village of St. George)
43 55 03 N
69 15 41 W
Station established: 1832; Present lighthouse built:
1857; Automated: 1971
Construction material: Granite, brick
Height of tower: 31 feet; Height of focal plane: 30
Other buildings still standing: 1895 keeper's house,
1905 oil house
Active U.S. Coast Guard aid to navigation
Earlier optic: Fifth-order Fresnel lens (1857); Present
optic: 300 mm
Characteristic: Fixed white; Fog signal: One blast
every 10 seconds
Accessibility: There is free parking near the lighthouse.
The grounds are open to the public. The lighthouse is not open
to the public.
The Marshall Point Lighthouse Museum in the keeper's
house is operated by the St. George Historical Society.