Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts Cape Poge Light main page / History / Bibliography / Cruises / Photos / Postcards Cruises and Tours
- Trustees of Reservations: Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge / Wasque Reservation
- Daily tours in summer including Cape Poge Lighthouse.
On Time operates between Edgartown Memorial Wharf and Chappaquiddick Island daily, year-round.
Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce
Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts 02568
Check for more information on ferries to Martha's Vineyard and up-to-date tour information.
Woods Hole-Vineyard Haven ferry.
- Rhode Island ~ Vineyard Fast Ferry
Departs Quonset Point, Rhode Island
Arrives in Oak Bluffs Marina
- 90-minutes from RI to the Vineyard on a high-speed catamaran.
Reservations recommended: (401) 295-4040.
Ocean Street Dock
Hyannis, Massachusetts 02601
Information: (508) 778-2600
Oak Bluffs (508) 693-0112
Advance Sales: (508) 778-2602
Hyannis-Oak Bluffs ferry; also Nantucket-Oak Bluffs ferry.
- Island Queen (Ferry from Falmouth)
- 297 Dillingham Avenue, Falmouth, MA 02540.
Phone (508) 548-4800.
- Falmouth-Edgartown Ferry
- Passengers-only ferry from Falmouth to Edgartown.
- Phone (508) 548-9400.
- New England Fast Ferry
- Passengers-only ferry from New Bedford to Oak Bluffs or Vineyard Haven.
- Phone 1-866-683-3779
More ferry informarion: Martha's Vineyard Online
© Jeremy D'Entremont. Do not reproduce any part of this website without permission of the author.
Massachusetts Menu / New England Menu / Back to Contents