Below is a gallery of photos of Faulkner's Island Lighthouse and its keepers.

Click on a small photo to see a larger version.

This postcard is from the early 1900s
Another early postcard
Aerial view c, 1960s

This photo shows the effects of the 1976 fire

Another photo showing the effects of the fire

Coast Guard photo c. 1980s

Capt. Eli Kimberly, keeper 1818 - 1851

Captain Oliver N. Brooks, keeper 1851 - 1882

Capt. George Zuius, keeper 1935 - 1941

Brigade members and architect Walter Sedovic inspect the lighthouse in 1997

During the restoration (1998)

1000 people visit lighthouse after restoration



Home / Misson Statement / The Octagon / History / Pictures / Join